Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorite Fall Photos


People who know me well, know that I'm rarely without one of my cameras. It's a hobby, what can I say. ;) That said, periodically I manage to capture interesting moments in time. I figured for today's blog, I would share some of my favorite fall photos, taken about a week ago. There is one exception; the final picture is one my daughter-in-law snapped of my cute little granddaughter. But it's a cute fall picture and it shows how much she loved playing in the leaves, so I have to share. Enjoy and check back next week for more fun blog posts.

This is a shot I took up Emmigration Canyon.


This is a colorful hillside I snapped up Emmigration Canyon.

Here my spouse posing up nearby Maple Canyon, not far from our home.

Kennon had me pose in that same canyon. Maple Canyon is also where the first picture at the top of this blog was taken . . . in case anyone was wondering.

This is a picture I snapped up above Bennington in the nearby "Orchard," as we call it. Bennington is the small town where we reside.

This is a shot I captured when we were in the Crow Creek area on our way to Wyoming a few days ago. The sun was just starting to set and it made a gorgeous picture.

And as promised, here is the picture of my cute little granddaughter, playing in the leaves near her home. Aari loves being outside and she thoroughly enjoyed romping in the leaves that day.

If you get a chance this weekend, weather permitting, go out and enjoy what is left of the fall season. I absolutely love this time of year and I wish it would last longer than it usually does.

5 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

I love this time of year. Well maybe not the cold....but LOVE the color.

Cute little girl. But oh those leaves look like a lot of work.

Cheri J. Crane said...

Me, too, Jody. And leaves are a lot of work, but way fun to play in. ;)

Amanda said...

I love the picture looking down at our little town of Bennington. Wow, you just made me tear up.:)

Dannyel Crane said...

absolutely beautiful pictures. I would like a copy of that one taken of bennington and the one of the sky in crow creek. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful reminder of the many gifts from God.

Cheri J. Crane said...

Hi Amanda,

I'm so glad you liked the picture of Bennington. We were driving around looking for some wild turkeys rumored to be running around Bennington Orchard. That's when I snapped the picture. Thanks for stopping by.

Danneyl, thanks for the compliments. I'll e-mail you copies of both pictures.