Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Carol Contest
Since we seem to be having fun with Christmas songs this week, a fine tradition in my opinion, here’s a different slant. I’m going to share 20 twisted Christmas titles. See how many you can figure out. And to make it even more fun, I’m going to offer an autographed copy of my book, “Moment of Truth,” to the person who can guess the most titles. This particular blog will run in the LDS Neighborhood on Monday, so I’ll keep this contest open until until December 25th. Happy sleuthing. ;)
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
4. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres.
5. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element.
6. Have hither-ward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
7. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
8. 288 Yuletide hours.
9. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
11. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
12. Frozen precipitation commence.
13. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
14. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
15. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
16. Stepping on the pad cover.
17. Exuberation to this orb.
18. Monarchical triad.
19. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
20. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
Good luck and let the guessing begin. ;) Send your answers to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Neighborhood
And subscribe to our fantastic newsletter. In addition to being able to shop in the new virtual neighborhood, the LDS newsletter brings you LDS articles, LDS products, LDS services, LDS resources and LDS interviews from around the world—all with an LDS focus. Look for issues delivered to your email inbox every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.Join the Neighborhood Newsletter . . . Subscriptions are free and joining is easy.And when you get a minute, check out the Neighborhood's newest venture, Your LDS Radio.